The Ninja Forums
Register Blogs FAQ Member List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Ninja Forums > Multimedia and Technology > Gaming
Reload this Page Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper[Full PC download]
Some Details: Posted by Zei on 05-27-2008 (09:56 PM), last reply was on 05-28-2008 (10:40 AM). This thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 1297 times.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Zei
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GOO!!

Rep Power: 250 Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zei Send a message via Yahoo to Zei
Default Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper[Full PC download]

I know its a throwback but I wanted to share with you all who enjoy the game as much as I do. And I actually paid for this...LOL

-------------ACTIVATION/RE-ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS-------------

A license to use your game has been automatically issued to you. You may enjoy your game instantly.

1) Download your game now from the link below. You will NOT be charged for this process.

2) Click on the downloaded file and install it. If the file ends in dm.exe, click OPEN. Otherwise, click SAVE and save it to a place you'll remember later, such as your desktop.

3) After the installation process is complete, start the game. It should automatically activate and be ready to play. If the game did not properly Activate and it displays the Play Free Trial and Buy Full Version web page, then click the link in the bottom right corner that reads, "Already Paid". Enter your e-mail address and password and this will Activate the game.

Email: Gamefigga@yahoo.com
PW: ********
[PM me for PW]

4) If you ever need to re-install the game on your computer or install it on additional computers, simply make a copy of the game and install it. When you start the game, click the Already Paid link and follow the instructions referenced in step 3 above.

Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper Download

If you have any problems logging in, Plz PM me for help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We'reeeee Baaaaaaacccccckkkkk

Get..My..Money...NAOOO!!!....BITCH!!!!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:59 AM   #2
NS
Medical Ninja

Rep Power: 586 NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future NS has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dynasty Warriors 4 Hyper[Full PC download]

thanks for sharing that with us . but lol it got old .

now i'm enjoying playing DW6 on ps3 .
Old 05-28-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
Zei

Rep Power: 250 Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute Zei has a reputation beyond repute

Well this was for PC....DW6 isnt available for PC yet

Old 05-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #4
Uriel
Academy Student

Rep Power: 129 Uriel has a spectacular aura about Uriel has a spectacular aura about Uriel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Uriel Send a message via Yahoo to Uriel

lol thx but IM enjoying DW gundam on PS3
Old 05-28-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
Zei

To each his own...but like I said...this is for PC

Post New ThreadReply